|Launch Viewer to Begin|
What should you recommend for your patients with Traveller’s Diarrhea?
Join us as Dr. Hans Nothdruft of University of Munich engages Dr. Brad Connor of Cornell University in a lively discussion of Travellers’ Diarrhea: what’s new, what to recommend and the role of the gut microbiome. This webinar is designed to assist clinicians who care for travellers provide timely and accurate advice about causes and treatment of TD. Join us on 9 November at 0900 Eastern time.
- Understand the epidemiology, diagnosis and treatment of traveller’s diarrhea (TD)
- Learn about the role of the gut micro biome and antimicrobial resistance in TD
- Review recommendations for counseling patients traveling to areas where TD is common
- Provide overview of the epidemiology of traveller’s diarrhea.
- Describe the rationale for different treatment options.
- Discuss current recommendations for work up, diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
Who Should Attend:
- General practitioners who care for patients planning to travel to regions where TD is common
- Travel medicine practitioners, including doctors, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, and pharmacists.